How can women leaders cultivate an attitude of self-kindness? This is a question that Cari Frame has been exploring her entire life. As a certified coach, writer and business owner, Cari has studied the transformational power of self-kindness and uses it to help her clients reach their fullest potential. Join us as we speak with Cari Frame and learn how to cultivate an attitude of self-love for women in leadership positions. Cari will outline her own journey to fulfillment, joy, and success and the 3 steps she used to create an attitude of self-love. We’ll dive into the importance of checking in with yourself, noticing beliefs, and creating accountability. Together, we’ll explore the power of self-kindness and how it can help women reach their goals. Cari believes that everything is possible when we bring kindness to ourselves, and she is here to talk about her work as a Self Kindness Coach. She helps her clients tap into the strength within themselves through a judgment-free, safe, and progressive practice. Why is it important for women leaders to cultivate an attitude of self-love? It is essential for women leaders to cultivate an attitude of self-love because it helps to foster confidence, resilience, and a sense of purpose. Self-love enables women leaders to recognize and build upon their unique strengths to lead with courage and conviction. When women leaders are able to recognize and appreciate their worth and value, they can use this newfound confidence to break down barriers and create positive change in their communities. Self-love also helps to create a sense of security which can provide a foundation for taking risks, making decisions, and leading with authenticity. In addition, cultivating an attitude of self-love can help to reduce feelings of stress and anxiety, allowing women leaders to focus their energy and resources on their goals. With a strong sense of self, women leaders can have a better understanding of their own needs, allowing them to make decisions that are best for them and their organization. Self-love can help to promote self-care, which is an important aspect of leadership, as it helps to protect and promote physical and mental health. Ultimately, having a strong sense of self- love can help women leaders to become resilient and effective leaders in any environment.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Checking in with yourself: Take a moment to pause and ask yourself “How am I doing right now?”
2. Noticing self-limiting beliefs: Recognize any self-limiting beliefs that may be preventing you from taking action, and question if they are factually true.
3. Creating an accountability structure: Find an accountability structure that works for you, such as a coach or another businesswoman, to help you stay focused on your goals.
1. Checking in with yourself: Take a moment to pause and ask yourself “How am I doing right now?”
Checking in with yourself: Checking in with yourself is an important step in any journey of self- discovery. It is a way to pause, reflect, and become aware of how you are feeling in the present moment. To begin checking in with yourself, take a moment to pause and ask yourself “How am I doing right now?” There is no need to judge yourself in this moment, just simply observe and become aware. This is an opportunity to connect with your inner emotions, thoughts, and physical sensations. Once you have asked the question, take at least 30 seconds to wait for the answer. It might arrive in the form of a thought, a feeling, or a physical sensation. Take this moment to listen and notice what you are feeling. Allowing yourself to be present with your emotions, thoughts, and physical sensations in this moment can provide valuable insight into how to move forward. Finally, think of a small action you can take to bring kindness to yourself in this moment. This could be a simple breath practice, texting a friend, or taking the time to make yourself a cup of tea. Checking in with yourself can help you to become more mindful and aware of the present moment. As you become more aware of your inner state, you can begin to develop a greater understanding of how to move forward in a positive way. Taking a few moments to pause and check in with yourself can be a powerful tool for self-care and self-compassion. Self-awareness is not something that you can practice only once and then forget about. It is a practice that needs to be taken up each day, in order to become more in tune with your inner self. The more you practice checking in with yourself, the more you will become aware of your emotions, thoughts, and physical sensations. This can help to create a greater sense of connection to your inner self and provide a greater understanding of what you may need in order to move forward.
2. Noticing self-limiting beliefs: Recognize any self-limiting beliefs that may be preventing you from taking action, and question if they are factually true. Noticing self-limiting beliefs is an important step in taking action. It involves recognizing any beliefs that may be preventing you from taking action and then questioning if they are actually true. To do this, you should take a moment to pause and check in with yourself. Take a few moments to ask yourself how you are doing, and wait for the answer. You may find that you are feeling stressed, scared, or excited. Once you have identified the feeling, you can then examine the belief that is causing it. Is this belief factually true? Is there evidence that supports it? If not, then it is likely a self-limiting belief, and you can begin to challenge it. You can also look for ways to bring kindness to yourself in order to help ease the feeling of fear or anxiety. This could be as simple as taking a few deep breaths or reaching out to a friend for reassurance. Taking the time to recognize and challenge your self- limiting beliefs can help you take action and move forward in a more positive direction. Acknowledge your progress: Celebrate each step you take, no matter how small. Acknowledging your progress is an important part of taking action. It can be easy to get caught up in the bigger picture and forget to appreciate the small wins. No matter how small the step, make sure you take the time to celebrate it. This could be something as simple as writing down in a journal the progress you have made or treating yourself with a nice cup of coffee. Acknowledging your progress in this way can be motivating and remind you to keep going. It can also help to remind you that you are capable of making progress no matter how small the steps are. Taking the time to recognize your progress and celebrate it can be an important part of taking action and staying motivated.
3. Ask for help: When needed, don’t be afraid to ask for help.
Taking action isn’t always easy, and sometimes it can be helpful to ask for help. Don’t be afraid to ask for help when needed, as it can be an important part of taking action. Whether you need help with a project, advice on a decision, or just a listening ear, asking for help can provide you with the support you need to keep going. You could reach out to a friend, family member, or mentor for support. You may also consider seeking professional help from a therapist or coach. Asking for help can provide you with the support you
4. Creating an accountability structure: Find an accountability structure that works for you, such as a coach or another businesswoman, to help you stay focused on your goals. Creating an accountability structure is an important step in achieving any goals you have set for yourself, whether in business or in life. Having someone or something to hold you accountable can help you stay focused and motivated to reach your goals. One way to create an accountability structure is to find a coach or another businesswoman who can help you stay focused on your goals. A coach can provide you with resources, advice and guidance to help you stay on track and reach your goals. They can also hold you accountable for the actions you take and help you stay focused and motivated when things get tough. Another way to create an accountability structure is to find a supportive group of peers who are also on the same journey as you. This can be a great way to stay accountable and motivated, as you can all support and encourage each other to reach your goals. Having someone or something to keep you accountable can also help you stay on track and make sure you take the necessary steps to achieve your goals. You can also use technology to help create an accountability structure. There are many apps and websites available that allow you to track your progress, set reminders and goals, and stay motivated. These tools can help you stay organized and focused on your objectives, and can also be used to track your successes and failures. Having a way to track your progress can help you stay motivated and focused on achieving your goals. Another great way to create an accountability structure is to join an online community or forum related to your goals. This can be a great way to get advice and motivation from other like-minded people on the same journey as you. You can also hold each other accountable and share tips and resources to help each other stay on track and reach your goals. In conclusion, cultivating an attitude of self-kindness is essential for women leaders to foster confidence, resilience, and a sense of purpose.
I’d love to hear how you apply Self Kindness Coaching to get fulfillment,
You can reach Cari :
Leave me a comment on how it went for you or drop any questions
you want me to answer!
Ready to dive into the world of podcasting, but not sure how to turn it into a profitable venture?
Download our comprehensive guide "5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting" today. This guide is jam-packed with insights and strategies, guiding you through every stage from naming your show to hitting the publish button on your episodes, all while unlocking lucrative opportunities.
Don't just podcast, profit from it!